“Represent and Understand Your Networks to Shorten Decision Cycles”
ArcGIS Schematics is a solution for the automation of graphic representations of ArcGIS geodatabases. ArcGIS Schematics allows users to better manage and visualize virtually any linear physical and logical network including social and economic networks. With ArcGIS Schematics, any kind of network, including electric power, traffic lights, delivery routes, and computers, can be represented. Using ArcGIS Schematics, users can quickly check network connectivity, understand network architecture, and shorten the decision cycle by presenting focused views of the network.
Features and Benefits for ArcGIS Schematics:
- Optimize Network Design and Analysis
- Perform Quality Control of Network Data
- Dynamically Interact with GIS Through a Graphic View
- Automatically Generate Schematics from Complex Networks
- Conduct Forecasting and Planning (modeling, simulation, and comparative analysis)